With over 10 years’ experience in both domestic and commercial sectors, Total NRG has a proven track record of excellence in the design, planning, and installation, of renewable technologies across the UK.
Why Choose Total NRG?
Total NRG is a family run business with a high quality ethos. To provide our clients with practical and efficient solutions, which match their specific requirements, we manage the whole process from beginning to end:
A few things to consider for a project in your existing home is the initial cost for a Heat Loss Calculation. Depending on the size of your property it costs between £100 – £450 to survey your property taking into account room size, ceiling height, windows (double or secondary glazed) and other openings such as fireplaces.
This allows us to design a system that has enough power to heat, to a comfortable level, all those rooms as well as your hot water.
- The cost to install can be offset against the potential income from your RHI payment Click Here >.
- The cost to install can also be offset against the savings on your energy bills. This will be most significant if you are off gas.
- We know that you will be aware that renewables are not the cheapest systems to install and that ours may not be the cheapest quote you receive however we would ask you to consider the two things we offer that others may not.
- Stiebel Eltron 7 years fully repairing warranty.
- Our aftercare service – we will always assist you, free of charge to get your system up and running again. We can confidently offer this service as we know how rarely it is needed.
We can help you to make a rough calculation of how much money you can expect from the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive payment.
- The process for applying for your RHI payment goes as follows
- We install your AS or GSHP.
- You source an Energy Performance Certificate
- We commission your system and issue your MCS Registration certificate
- You set up an account for the RHI via the Ofgem website.
- You input your MCS certificate number.
- Ofgem contact you with your RHI award amount.
- Ofgem sets the pence per Kwh for AS and GSHP.
- Based on the size of your system Ofgem calculates how much of your energy consumption will be generated by your HP.
Ofgem has just reviewed the amount it pays and how it will monitor the amount of energy produced nationally by renewables. You can check this review on the Ofgem website
Many people worry that they won’t be able to maintain their system easily and cheaply in the future as the technology is so specialist.
Across the globe governments are committed to reducing our Co2 emissions and so renewable systems will become mainstream in the long term. As a result more and more tradespeople will have the skills to maintain these systems in the future.
We would ask you to consider three things;
- In the medium term, if you choose Total NRG Ltd, we offer a complete
aftercare service– we will always assist you, free of charge to get your system up and running again. We can confidently offer this service as we know how rarely it is needed.
- Our HPs are made by Stiebel Eltron who offer a fully repairing warranty for 7 years.
- We will ensure that you have a complete log book of specification and maintenance information for your system.
Depending on the renewable technologies installed we can offer you a maintenance service by which we can access your equipment remotely to monitor and fine tune performance, and fix any issues that arise. You can see a demonstration interface for one of these systems here: Stiebel Eltron ISG.