Home Quality Mark
- Choosing Solar PV or thermal, AS or GSHPs or Under Floor Heating can contribute towards achieving the BRE Home Quality Mark.
Building regulations – Part L
- The criterion for Conservation of Fuel and Energy in new dwellings and new buildings other than dwellings states that your choice of heating equipment and fuel type can help meet the standards (TER) set out within your clients’ planning permission.
- Domestic or Non-Domestic RHI
- Help your clients offset the cost of their new home/building by specifying systems which offer a good return on investment.
- Microgeneration Certification
- Only approved installers can issue an MCS certificate which is needed in order to apply for the RHI.
- Energy Performance Certificate
- An EPC will be needed in order to apply for the RHI.
We will work with you to design a system which will provide a comfortable temperature and hot water whenever it’s needed.
Get you up and running efficiently using the online app linked directly to your system. As MCS approved installers we will register your system and issue your
certificate enabling you to apply for your RHI payment.
We provide a folder containing all the specification information, plans and manufacturers warranties.
We are on call to help in the unlikely event of your system going wrong.