Solar Photovoltaic Panel Installers
Total NRG Integrated Solar – Solar PV never looked so good.
Roof integrated solar has always been the obvious choice when refurbishing or building a new roof. Total NRG also brings high quality roof integration within reach for retrofit applications. Now more people can benefit from the advantages of going in-roof.
Why Choose A Total NRG Solar System?
- Economical – price comparable with above-roof installation
- Rapid – push-fit connections create weather-tight and secure fixing
- Compact – industry leading panel spacing packs in more power
- Sleek – invisible clamps for uncluttered aesthetic
- Simple – no need for roof modifications
- Robust – wind resistance is more than four times higher than competitor products
- Universal – works with slate and tile
Rapid and Simple
We use a patented connection method means that panels simply slide together to create a weathertight seal and roof fixing.
Installation times of below 1 hour per kWp are easily achieved.
The certified wind resistance for Clearline Fusion is more than four times higher than competitor products and achieves this without any modification to the roof structure below.
Why Roof Integration?
- Roof integrated panels sit lower to the roofline without brackets and racking on show to look like an intended part of the roof.
- The roof covering can be easily maintained or replaced without the cost of dismantling a solar installation.
- Set yourself apart from identikit above roof systems
A Total NRG Solar PV Installation
By contrast, roof integrated solar panels can be installed easily in a new roof. Solar specialists can fix the panels and flashings before the roofing contractors fix the roof covering around them.
With over 10 years’ experience in both domestic and commercial sectors, Total NRG has a proven track record of excellence in the design, planning, and installation, of renewable technologies across the UK.