Leading Under Floor Heating Specialist
Under Floor Heating (UFH) – System solutions for all areas of application, designed & installed by Total NRG
In addition to user comfort and freedom of architectural design, the decisive criteria in the selection of a floor heating and cooling system are energy savings, hygiene and environmental protection.
Under Floor Heating to enhance the home environment.
The benefits of Total NRG’s Under Floor Heating systems.
- Even heat distribution with no drafts or cold spots.
- Heat is concentrated about 1.5m above the floor, exactly where you need it
- Because your feet are in contact with a warm surface you feelwarmer
- It creates more useable space in your home by doing away with radiators and also means the end of the routine dusting and painting that radiators require.
- Our UFH provides efficient heating that saves you both energy and money.
- Cost savings on fuel and carbon can be even more considerable when underfloor heating is combined with a heat pump because:
- You can run your heating as at little as 35°c which is far more energy efficient.
- Renewable systems supply one digital programmable thermostat for each room, meaning you only spend money on heating the areas you use the most.
- RHI payments are based on the flow temperature to the UFH the lower the temperature required the more you get paid and the more efficient your system becomes
Why Choose Total NRG
Every system is designed to the lowest flow temperature to heat your dream home maximising comfort and energy.
With over 10 years’ experience in both domestic and commercial sectors, Total NRG has a proven track record of excellence in the design, planning, and installation, of renewable technologies across the UK.